Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
1. The content of the pages of the website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Bristol Instruments does not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and Bristol Instruments expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on the website is entirely at your own risk, for which Bristol Instruments shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
6. You are prohibited from downloading, reprinting, manipulating, cropping, or changing the content or images on the website for commercial purposes.
7. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
8. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that Bristol Instruments endorses the website(s). Bristol Instruments has no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Bristol Instruments’ prior written consent.
9. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of New York without regard to conflict of law principles.