The most complete spectral characterization of CW and pulsed lasers.
Bristol Instruments spectrum analyzers combine proven Michelson interferometer technology with fast Fourier transform analysis resulting in a unique instrument that operates as both a high-resolution spectrum analyzer and a high-accuracy wavelength meter. They are well-suited for researchers who need to know the most detailed information about their laser’s spectral properties.
Providing spectral resolution up to 2 GHz, wavelength accuracy as high as ± 0.0001 nm and an optical rejection ratio greater than 40 dB, our spectrum analyzers are the best way to measure a laser’s wavelength, longitudinal mode structure, and bandwidth. With operation available from 375 nm to 12 µm, our systems can satisfy almost any experimental requirement.
- Operation available from 375 nm to 12 µm
- Spectral resolution up to 2 GHz
- Accuracy as high as ± 0.0001 nm
- Optical rejection ratio >40 dB
- Operation available from 1 µm to 12 µm
- Spectral resolution of 4 GHz
- Accuracy as high as ± 10 parts per million
- Optical rejection ratio up to 20 dB