Spectral analysis and wavelength measurement in one instrument
Our spectrum analyzers are for scientists and engineers who need to know the wavelength and spectral properties of their CW or pulsed lasers.
With spectral resolution up to 2 GHz, wavelength accuracy as high as ± 0.2 parts per million, and an optical rejection ratio of more than 40 dB, these spectrum analyzers provide the most detailed information about virtually any laser that operates from 375 nm to 12 μm.
771 Series Laser Spectrum Analyzer
- Spectral resolution as high as 2 GHz
- Wavelength accuracy as high as ± 0.0001 nm
- Optical rejection ratio > 40 dB
- Operation available from 375 nm to 12 μm
772 Series Laser Spectrum Analyzer
- Spectral analysis of pulsed and CW lasers
- Spectral resolution as high as 4 GHz
- Wavelength accuracy of ± 10 parts per million
- Optical rejection ratio as high as 20 dB
- Operation available from 1 to 12 μm