The spectrum analyzers from Bristol Instruments provide both high-resolution spectral analysis and high-accuracy wavelength measurement in one instrument. These systems are for scientists and engineers who need to know the spectral properties of their lasers that operate from 375 nm to 12 μm. With spectral resolution up to 2 GHz, wavelength accuracy as high as ± 0.0001 nm, and an optical rejection ratio of more than 40 dB, the requirements of the most demanding applications are satisfied.
- Wavelength measurement and spectral analysis with one instrument
- Spectral resolution as high as 2 GHz
- Wavelength accuracy as high as ± 0.0001 nm
- Optical rejection ratio >40dB
- Operation available from 375 nm to 12 μm